Wild Experience: In the heart of the ancient pinewood
31 March - 30 September
WILD EXPERIENCE: IN THE HEART OF THE ANCIENT PINEWOOD
A beatiful nature walk inside the San Vitale pinewood, one of the oldest pinewoods in Ravenna. All participants will be provided with binoculars to observe the nature.
Duration of the Wild visit: 2 hours
0544 528710 – [email protected]
Via Rivaletto 25, Sant’Alberto (RA)
Guided tours departing from the Visitor Center are limited in number, to participate in the excursion you must purchase the online ticket available up to two days before the date of the excursion. You can buy the ticket on the spot, by calling the Visitor Center the same day or the day before the excursion date, booking only in case of availability.
Rules to follow for access | COVID-19
Always wear a mask
2. You can enter if your temperature is below 37.5 ° C
3. Always keep 1 meter away from other people and do not create crowds
4. Sanitize or wash your hands before entering
5. Follow the recommended tour route
6. We recommend that you pay using available electronic systems if possible
Access to dogs: dogs are not allowed inside the Museum and during excursions.
Comfortable clothing with closed shoes and a hat is recommended. Better to have water available for the hottest hours and anti-mosquitoes
Discover the offers of the Hotel Lem Casadei in Cervia and see the Flooded Forest!